American Barbell is looking for a part-time customer service representative to join its growing, dynamic team.
This is a part-time position, with the possibility of full-time employment.
Interact with customers and assist with inquiries, work with vendors and internal support team.
Customer service is not an after-thought at American Barbell, so please only apply if you like helping and working with people!
* Process quotes, orders, forms, requests and assist with post-sales support
* Work with customer inquiries via telephone, online chat, email and in person
* Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner
* Manage customers' accounts
* Work with internal team members as it pertains to customer/sales support
* High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent
* Knowledge of customer service standards and principles
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to type
* Knowledge of computer software/applications
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
* Knowledge of fitness industry and equipment is a bonus
To be considered for employment, email your resume to "email@example.com"