The American Barbell Rack 48 features 3x3 11 gauge steel and 3/4" hardware, with modular functionality and a wide variety of customization options. Plastic protection on both sides of the J-Hooks helps protect the bar and uprights from scratching and wear. This rack is an excellent starting point for a variety of training options and a great choice for garage gyms and sports and performance training centers alike.
- Construction: 3x3 11 gauge steel with 3/4" hardware
- Modular design makes it easy to expand and reconfigure
- Modular (and expandable) storage for plates, bands, chains, and other accessories
- Includes Pull-Up bar and J-Hooks
- Unit must be anchored to the floor
- 48" Wide
- 48" Deep
- 7'5" Standard Height (PRS-48) with options for 7' (PRS-48-7FT) or 8' (PRS-48-8FT)
*Ships in about 2 weeks
- Unit has holes on the front and back sides of the uprights (only).
- Pipe Spotter bars are not included. They must be purchased separately.
Olympic Bars, Weight plates, and accessory exercise items pictured within the Rack product photo are not included and must be purchased separately.
At American Barbell we strive to offer the safest products possible and provide our customers with the best safety protocols available. To view the safety documentation for this product, click here.