American Barbell Rack 48PRS-48-7FT
The American Barbell Rack 48 features 3x3 11 gauge steel and 3/4" hardware, with modular functionality and a wide variety of customization options. Plastic protection on both sides of the J-Hooks helps protect the bar and uprights from scratching and wear. This rack is an excellent starting point for a variety of training options and a great choice for garage gyms and sports and performance training centers alike.
- Construction: 3x3 11 gauge steel with 3/4" hardware
- Modular design makes it easy to expand and reconfigure
- Modular (and expandable) storage for plates, bands, chains, and other accessories
- Includes Pull-Up bar and J-Hooks
- Unit must be anchored to the floor
- 48" Wide
- 48" Deep
- 7'5" Standard Height (PRS-48) with options for 7' (PRS-48-7FT) or 8' (PRS-48-8FT)
*Ships in about 2 weeks
- Unit has holes on the front and back sides of the uprights (only).
- Pipe Spotter bars are not included. They must be purchased separately.
Olympic Bars, Weight plates, and accessory exercise items pictured within the Rack product photo are not included and must be purchased separately.
At American Barbell we strive to offer the safest products possible and provide our customers with the best safety protocols available. To view the safety documentation for this product, click here.
- power rack
- customer service
This is the finest power rack available. I recently purchased a 48 and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. I bolted it down because otherwise the warranty is void, but even without it there is no way this thing is going anywhere. Rock solid beast. Tremendous customer service. Great price but accessories are not cheap. I would trust my life to this rack and often do.
I have had this power rack for a little over a month and I love it! It is extremely durable and the fact that it comes with sandwich j-cups is awesome (unlike rogue). It's as good or better quality then any high end rack I have ever used and I would compare it most to a rogue monster or sorinex but for a better price! I don't have it bolted to my floor and the rack doesn't even budge when I do weighted dips and pull-ups. The accessories are pricey but the quality is unbeatable. You cannot go wrong with this power rack.